|Location||Century City, Western Cape, South Africa|
UNi4 Global Edtech Centre is the innovation home of UNi4 South Africa. UNi4 emerged from the visionary idea of creating a platfrom to enable the future of higher education and providing a collaborative space that acts as a launchpad for innovative ideas with global reach.
|Job Functions||Advertising,Creative,Design,Marketing,Media,Project Management,Research,Social Media,Strategy|
|Industries||Advertising,Higher & Tertiary Education,Marketing,Media,Public Relations / Communications / Journalism / Media & Promotions|
The Job title Digital Marketing Specialist is specialised as Responsible for design, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of the business services and products. for the function Digital Marketing Specialistand is part of the business unit Marketing.
Main Purpose of the Job:
- The role Digital Marketing Specialist is Responsible for design, creating, and delivering marketing programs to support the expansion and growth of the business services and products.
Key Performance Areas:
- Collaborate with marketing and creative teams to develop and manage layouts of communications and product content across a catalogue of courses. Liaise and manage the course delivery projects and marketing time-lines with PDU team.
- Plan, develop, and execute digital programs and campaigns such as online advertising, web strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables
- Maintain regular measurement of website effectiveness; and collaborate with operations, sales and marketing teams to analyze effectiveness of online campaigns
- Mange digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting.
- Present recommendations to Operations Manager for Marketing and Communications
1.Good comprehension of the English Language, especially written
2.Deep understanding of digital marketing and digital production
3.Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically , and identify and resolve problems
4.Digital marketing and campaign skills
5.Project orientated with good coordination and control capabilities
6.Creative flair and understanding of design and presentation
1.Familiarization Google and facebook analytics with tag management
2.Experience with website optimization tools
3.Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills
4.Proven experience with delivering effective and innovative digital campaigns
5.Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, SEO, and online marketing tools
6.Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices and Google and Facebook analytics
7.Solid understanding of wen metrics, digital analytics, with the ability to generate, analyse and interpret data
|Job Closing Date||27/05/2020|